Mission Zone

Mission Zone

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Week 56

Good ol' San Juan

Dearest family and friends,

I dont have much too say this week! It was a great week and we got much done, but it was kind of a regular week! 

The highlight of this week was definitely our giant family home evening we had with all of the members of the ward. We watched the restauration movie in the ortez´s house and it went great. We are seeing a huge difference here in san juan as we can feel the love in between members growing. 

We had a super funny story this week. A crazy guy who looked totally normal stopped us and started to preach to us about how because Im from the united states that I have the blood of the jews in my veins and because of that Im automatically saved. But when he would talk to marin hed get real close to his face. It was hilarious.

Elder Godoy is leaving us tomorrow :(:(:( He got the call today. Ive loved my second son! Hes awesome and is gonna be a leader in costa rica! Its been super fun to be in a trio. There hasnt been one dull moment in these past two weeks for sure. 

Well, Sorry I dont have too much to write! But I have a ton of pics. Heres the pics of my shirt burning and pics of us today in this cool historical train. I love my pics with my two little comps. I love them haha 

Always,
Elder Hodson
 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment