Mission Zone

Mission Zone

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Week 53

Carwashes brings miracles!

Dearest family and friends,

this week was different, but awesome none the less! On wednesday the area president, elder Duncan, came and spoke to the mission. And he got us all pumped up to go out and work harder! This saturday we have a fireside with Elder Anderson of the 12. And the elders in my zone are singing! Im a little nervous! 

My highlight of this week was this saturday. We decided to experiment and try a new tactic of finding, so we did a free carwash in the church! A bunch of people came and we got some awesome references. And 2 of them even came to church the next day! The activity was a blast. Afterwards, the elders quorum put on a huge activity with a bunch of traditional games and soccer. It was a blast. Andy came and even brought 3 friends! Hes doing great. 

I feel like I have nothing to write this week! This week went super fast, but I have nothing new to write! Well. Im sure Ill have much to write next week. I hope all is well with everyone at home! I love you all! 

Elder Hodson

No comments:

Post a Comment