Mission Zone

Mission Zone

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Week 65

Waterfalls in La Sarrosa
 
Dear Family and Friends,

Hows everyone doing this fine day? Here in honduras, I cant stop sweating. But thats old news really. Ive been telling all of you the same thing for the past 15 months haha 

Ive had a great week here in Santa Rita! Were still looking hard for great people! We had 3 people at church with us this weekend, Jairo, Cristian, and Kenner. Theyre 3 best friends and always are down to listen to us. Jairo really wants to be a missionary, and schooled my comp the other day for not being fully clean and combed "You are a representative of Jesus Christ! How can you walk around with your tie terribly tied and your collar buttons unbuttoned and your hair all messy!" it was hilarious. Jairo is a barber and is always making sure hes clean and well dressed. cracks me up. 

We had an awesome Pday today. Spontaneous and fun. We had no idea what we were gonna do. So we went to this cool waterfall close by! It was awesome. Honduras would be such a cool place if I wasnt a missionary! haha It was a blast. Ill send pics. 

Funny story. We went out contacting and sat down with these guys and started teaching them. They were asking all sorts of questions. And we were responding. But no one understands my comp for the form he answers questions. And he always gets frustrated. Well one of the two, Nelson, says "you know what? I am so happy you came and talked with us. I was feeling down, and now I feel happy. You two have the spirit with you. Much more than any pastor. " And my silly comp, cuts him off and says "so you felt the spirit, even though you couldnt understand anything we taught you?!" hahahah it was hilarious. Hes such a goober. 

We worked super hard this week, finding at least 10 new people every week and we taught 30 lessons. Its not the easiest walk in the park, opening an area. But its fun. Its a fun challenge and I enjoy it. I just cant believe we`re already in the 4th week of this change. 

I love and miss you all! I hope you enjoy all the pics!

Always,
Elder Hodson
 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment