Mission Zone

Mission Zone

Monday, May 11, 2015

Week 63

Happy Mudders Day!

Dearest Family and Friends,

How is everyone doing this fine day! My life is great here in santa rita! Opening an area is full of action but theres not much to write about! A lot of contacting and a lot of funny stories!

Yesterday I got to speak with my family, so that was great as always. The baggiest day of the mission haha 

But I wanna tell you all about my favorite investigator. His name is Jairo (Jairus in english) Hes a 22 year old guy who owns a barber shop. He was a deacon in his evangelic church is La Ceiba but now lives here. He is awesome. We taught him the restauration and defied him to baptism. When we defied him he said he needs to pray and ask, but that if he gets an answer to his prayer, hes not only willing to be baptized, but to serve a mission! He has no children and loves serving god, so he loves the idea of serving for 2 years of full service. 

My comp and I are getting along great. I really like him. Hes hilarious. He loves to explain deep doctrine in lessons and then gets mad at me when I tell him not to, but it just cracks me up.

I dont have much to write because we dont teach too many lessons at the moment, but know that I am SUPER happy! Opening an area is super fun and its helping me to see that its okay that I dont know what my future holds for me! I know I am going to succeed with the Lords help, because Im having success now! 

The mission is great. I love everyday.

Always,
Elder Hodson

fotos:my new house.
my comp wanted to take selfies.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment