Mission Zone

Mission Zone

Monday, October 6, 2014

Nuevo San Juan

Dearest family and friends.

Heres a little update on my life. Said goodbye to all my converts last night, which was fun. But sad. Im gonna miss them! But I have to come back! I cannot allow myself to not see them as a normal person! This morning, woke up at 4 and headed out for the transfer meeting. Im now in an area close to san pedro called "nuevo san juan"! Im excited for this area. We dont have a ton of investigators, but so Im pumped to hit the road and work my butt off. I got made district leader today. Im super nervous but Im gonna do whatever it takes to be the missionary the Lord needs me to be! And Im super pumped for general conference, I know that is gonna help me a ton!!!!! I dont feel ready at all to be a DL but president klein talked about how he didnt feel ready either because he had never been a stake president, but that in reality, it doesnt matter. The Lord qualifies who he calls. Im gonna try my best! I know the Lord doesnt plan on me failing, or he wouldnt have given me this calling. 

But yeah: Im a DL of about 10 elders. Mom's friend's son, Elder Streeter, was the DL before I came here. My companions name is Elder Chicaiza. hes from ecuador. hes 25 and has lived alone since he was 16. Hes awesome. We have the same amount of time on the mission and the same amount of baptisms and everything. Im excited to learn from and love him. 

I love you all! I hope I have some interesting things for you this upcoming week. 

Heres a photo of the entrance to my new area

Elder Hodson
Entrada Nuevo San juan segunda Etapa La Lima Honduras

No comments:

Post a Comment