Mission Zone

Mission Zone

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Week 86

Finally seeing the fruits of my labor...

Dearest family and friends,

This has been a great week! Elder De Leon and I have work to do. The mission is a little crapped out. This month will be the lowest baptizing month weve ever had.... so we have plans. Were gonna do our best to be in the zone meetings and teach there. We want to be seen by the missionaries. Were not police! and we dont want the missionaries to fear us. We want them to be happy when they see us! so we want to be in as many district and zone meetings as we can. and we want to spend time with them in their areas in divisons. Once we have their trust, were gonna put down pressure. Not injust pressure when were just monsters, but they need a push. theyre not putting in their parts. So thats what we did this week.

So this week we went to The Progeso Sur Zone. And I went with the ZLs to my old area in Santa Rita! The ZLs are Elder Smart and Elder Coj, Coj has been one of my best friends since the beginning of the mission. we go home togther. We had a great day, and we went and visited old investigators that I had found! At the end of the night we went and visited the Silva family. The only family in Santa Rita that was actually close to baptism when I was there. It was awesome to be with them. We shared cake and laughs and soda haha. The Mom, Elsa, is going to be baptized next saturday, but her oldest daughter Joselyn, was still unsure. So I had her close her eyes, imagine the baptismal scene with her mother and the elders dressed in white and asked her what color clothes she was in in that picture and she responded, WHITE! But then she asked if I could baptize her, since I was the Elder that had found them 4 months ago. So I feel good, because I didnt have any baptisms in santa rita, but at least I get to see the fruits this time. I feel great about it and Im pumped. 

Well. Im pumped to see if we can get the mission alive and running again. I love divisons. theyre a blast. If anyone has any tips on what else we can do, let me know! I need all the help I can get! Love you all!

Elder Hodson

No comments:

Post a Comment