Mission Zone

Mission Zone

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Week 85

Once again in my home, La Lima

Dearest Family and Friends,
Sorry I didnt write on Monday, but I didnt have much to say and I knew I was gonna write again on saturday so I figured I would wait. But yeah, my pdays are saturdays now.
So last week was hectic without a companion, but it was good. Its really hard not having a companion. Its just impossible to progress in the mission without a companion. too much time wasted waiting on members. And you cant take members door to door contacting, thats just cruel! So my last week in Olanchito was a little slow for progression, but it was still great.
Well. I had changes! Im back here in La Lima! I love this little city. I just feel at home here. I know where everything is, all the restaraunts and everything. And I love the people here. theyre so friendly. And because I was in The La Paz Ward for so long I know a ton of members here already. Like last night a member of La Paz invited us to dinner.
So my comp, Elder De Leon, is the best. He was my ZL when I was here in La Paz, so weve both been here before and we know the whole town. I feel like I should just buy a house here already! haha But were the best of friends and get along great. Always laughing our butts off. And so Im finally happy with a companion who can push me!! Ive been waiting my whole mission for a comp like this!
My house here IS SO DOPE!!!!! Its a 2 story mansion with air conditioning and hot water and a bunch of rooms and a swimming pool and a maid! its so cool hahaha so today for pday, we got in the swimming pool! But dont jump to conclusions, we didnt go swimming! The pool is empty, besides a little bit of nasty green rain water. Because of that water, we have a bunch of frogs in the pool hahah so today we caught frogs and threw them high in the air into the water and made them belly flop and do back flips. SO funny. hahahaha
So this week was super hectic. Wednesday was changes so we had to make sure everyone got to their area on time. So that was hectic. But wednesday night was fun because we got to hang out at president kleins house with the missionaries who were going home and have the goodbye dinner. The next day we took them to the airport, and that was super baggy ahahahah but I got to say goodbye to Elder Measles. Hes a great kid. Love him to death.
So next week I should have some great uplifting spiritual stories! Love you all!
Always,
Elder Hodson

dont worry. we also have a plasma screen tv that we do have cables to so we never watch it haha but its just there for decoration haha
AND I LOVE DRIVING okay thats all k bye















No comments:

Post a Comment