Mission Zone

Mission Zone

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Week 84

CONFERENCE!!!

Dearest Family and Friends,

This was a VERY uneventful week! But conference was awesome. I think one of my favorite things that was said was when president Uchtdorf said "Being a skeptic is easy" Because its totally the truth! Being a non believer is the easiest thing in the world! Saying that God doesnt exist is SO easy! Not going to church is SO easy! Having faith is hard!!! Enduring to the end is much more honorable! So that was one of the coolest things I heard.

But I got a lot of insight in this conference. I also loved that President Monson would not end his talk early NO MATTER how tired he was! Clinging on to the pulpit nearly passed out, but death bent on testifying of Jesus Christ. WHAT AN EXAMPLE!!! If we try and say we are tired and cant go on, WE HAVE NO EXCUSE! He is such an example. I loved it.

I also love that EVERY conference I receive answers to my questions! I had the question about why is it that sometimes my investigators arent getting answers sometimes?! And Its been frustrating me, so I was thinking about it and BOOM! The very next talk was 100% about that. QUESTION ANSWERED.

So this next week will be very eventful as a lone wolf. I have to go san pedro alone. And other divisions with the APs here and divisions in sonaguera with one of my DLs.

Well, I love you all! I miss you a ton! I cant believe this was my last conference. Being home is getting so real.

Always,
Elder Hodson

No comments:

Post a Comment