Mission Zone

Mission Zone

Monday, June 29, 2015

Week 70

Good ol Santa Rita
 
Dearest family and friends,

Life is great here in the mission! I dont have much to say this week, theres not much different. But its been a great week none the less.

Tuesday we went to La Paz and had a multizone conference! One of my converts from that area showed up and brought me baleadas. Ana Maria, dunias daughter. Theyre going strong in the gospel and even went to the temple! Im happy for them. But theyre going through a ton of problems right now with health and work. I wish I was there to help them out. But our conference was all about HARD WORK!!!! I loved it. Thats what these missionaries need. Hard work.

I baptized one of the other missionaries investigators this week. Luis. I dont have any idea why he chose me to baptize him. But yeah. I did. 

The silva family has a baptismal date for the 18th of july and Gloria and her husband have a date for the 2nd of august. So we're seeing more progress here in the area! 

Well, a little shoutout to my big bro Tanner for getting engaged! Proud of him!

Always,
Elder Hodson
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment