Mission Zone

Mission Zone

Monday, June 8, 2015

Week 67

Hardest week I've ever worked


Dear Family and Friends,

How is everyone doing this fine day? Im doing great. This week was awesome. This was without a doubt the hardest ive ever worked in my whole mission. We taught 30 lessons and had 20 new investigators. I LOVE the way I feel. I just feel like a super missionary. Ive never felt so happy in my mission I think. And the funniest part is, its not like we saw any crazy miracles this week! Its not like we ran into pure prepared people waiting to receive the gospel! So I dont have any stories like that for today. We found one awesome family, The Silva Family, they seem like they could truly progress. But Today Im just writing home feeling great. We really did work our butts off and I feel like if I keep this up, at the end of my two years Im going to collapse from a stroke. haha i couldnt imagine how incredible the work would be if I didnt have an anchor of a companion! haha dont get me wrong, I love the kid, and hes making INCREDIBLE strides in his progress, but Im definitely dragging him around all day. haha 

But I do have an awesome story from this week. At church on sunday, we had an awesome church attendance of 135 which is huge for this ward. Among those 135 was my comps EX GIRLFRIEND!!! hahah he wasnt so obedient earlier in his mission, and he had a girlfriend about 7 months ago. He repented of that and wrote her off and told president and everything, and all was well. Until this sunday she decided to pay us a visit! Shes deeply in love with my comp haha but he handled the situation incredibly maturely! He didnt do anything stupid! He didnt try and escape from me, he did hug her, nothing! he just shook her hand, said hello, and asked how she found him, then said goodbye! It was great to see that he really is growing up. Hes a great kid.

This week, I held a cayman! Its like a crocodile or alligator. It was a baby, but still cool to say I held one. We took pics on the members phone, but they got erased. Just my luck.

Well. I love you all! All those who have callings, I promise you, if you magnify your calling, you will be so much happier! GO TO WORK! 

Always,
Elder Hodson

No comments:

Post a Comment