Mission Zone

Mission Zone

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Week 90

Changes

Dearest Family and Friends,

This week was changes. Im so tired. Changes are nuts. And I was sick with my allergies during all that so it was even worse. But everything went smoothly. Last night we had 20 sleeping in our house. It was nuts.

I just have one quick story. 

Last week we contacted a young man, Wilmer, on his way back from work. Hes 27 and works in wendys. He told us to go to his house on wednesday. So we did. And we found him, but hiding from us!!! haha Embarrassed, he let us in his house and presented us his family. His Wife Reina is 31 and they have 3 children. Theyre very humble, live in the poorer colony in my area, and they feel distanced from God. They really want to improve their lives. But heres the best part. THEYRE LEGALLY MARRIED!!!! that never happens here! A poor young married couple! Its every missionaries dream! So I have high hopes for them. They both have sundays off of work as well! 100% prepared to receive the gospel. So Ill be commenting on them later.

This week Pres goes to Costa Rica, so we have to play mission presidents, so that should be fun. 

Im loving life. Working hard and time is flying. I hope everyone has a great thanksgiving! Eat extra stuffing and turkey for me. Pretty soon its christmas, then im home. I love you all!!!

Elder Hodson

No comments:

Post a Comment