Mission Zone

Mission Zone

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Week 89

LA CEIBA LA CEIBA LA CEIBA
 
Dearest family and Friends,

This week was SO GREAT!!! The mission is kicking butt! Miraculously, every companionship figured it out all at the same time! We had the best numbers I have ever seen in the mission last week, and this week should be even better! 

My companion and I are seeing results by doing what my dad and the Savior always said "to be the greatest, you must be the least" Were trying our best to focus in on our ZLs, always trying to help them improve their zones. And not just the ZLs, but the companionships that need the most help, we do divisions with them as well. Its a change from what used to be done here, before, the APs would only work with the ZLs and were very very.... cold. Not very loving and had struck fear in the mission. But now we can see a huge change! The missionaries dont fear us, in reality, they love us! And theyre always happy to see us and work with us! So weve seen great results. 

Funny story. A gay man hit on me in the bus this week. haha.

This week we spent 2 days in La Ceiba! On wednesday I was with Elders Nuñez and Gozart. Nuñez is a recent convert of just one year! But he SO DOPE!!! I just see myself in him in the beginning of my mission. Hes only been out 3 months and is already training. And hes a little nervous. Just like I was. But the Lord has GREAT things in store for him. We had a great day, and I was able to help them see that the mission isnt stressful! You just gotta have fun! And I was able to help them to see that its easy to invite to baptism! So we put down 3 dates. It was great.

On Thursday I got to go back to my old area! Bella Vista!!! It was great! And I got to see Nicol, my second convert! She didnt serve a mission, because her member boyfriend convinced her to get married. Piece of crap. But Im happy because shes doing good. I spent the day with Elder Lucero and Arevalo. And they too are super young! Lucero only has 3 months and is training Arevalo. But those Elders are WORK HORSES!!!!! We taught 9 lessons that afternoon and ate dinner twice. They are STACKED with great investigators and are gonna baptize at least 10 in that area this month. It was great to be with them, and even though I felt like they really didnt need my help, they were super happy I came and visited with them. We stayed up till 12 that night talking about the wonders in the mission. We also put down 5 baptismal dates that day.

TIME IS FLYING! Fasted change of my mission by far. This week is gonna be even crazier, because we have changes, but theyre on friday not wednesday, and president klein has to go to costa rica so we have to play mission presidents. So itll be fun. and stressful. hahahah

Love you all! Heres a pic with Elders Nuñez and Gozart! 

Always,
Elder Hodson
 

No comments:

Post a Comment