Mission Zone

Mission Zone

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Week 88

Another Great Week

Dearest family and friends,

TIME IS FLYING BY SO FAST!!! Now that I have pdays on mondays, my weeks go by so fast! Monday, office, tuesday, meetings, wednesday, divisions, thursday, planning, friday, office, saturday, pday, sundays are normal. But time goes by so dang quickly. Its nuts. But I love being here. Everyday is fun really.

We had an awesome pday today. We went to the beautiful beaches of Tela! Played frisbee and soccer on the beach. Afterwards we went to the senior missionary couples house in tela for lunch, it was delicious and I was so stuffed. We packed up some of their stuff, because they go home this month, and we came back home. It was a blast and life is so much easier with a car. Lemme tell ya. In bus Tela is 2 hours. We make it in one hour. 

Last weeks baptisms went great. The other elders didnt shut the faunt off before they left so when we got their to start the baptism everything was flooded. So that was fun cleaning and then starting the baptism. But nothing stops us! haha then I jetted off to santa rita to see the silva familys baptism. That was so awesome. But I do NOT miss that ward. Its the most irreverant ward in the world I think. 

This week was great. No huge miracles. But it was great to just work hard and feel good about it. By small and simple things are great things brought to pass! 

I did divisions in Progreso this week with another Elder from las vegas! Elder Aldrich. Hes a great kid. He went to shadow ridge high school and his dad has the law firm on rainbow and del rey right next to bonanza high school. It was a great time. I love divisions because my investigators are the missionaries! Its great to help get them pumped up and working! 

One of the things I do is make the monthly newsletter for the mission. Its a ton of work but really fun. The APs in the past had stopped doing it and everyone was super happy to have it back. Ill send it attached. Its in spanish but I think you could all still enjoy it haha

Well. I love you all! Life is great. Feeling good and loving the work! 

Always,
Elder Hodson
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment