Mission Zone

Mission Zone

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Week 76

Dearest Family and Friends,

This week has been pure meetings. For that reason we only taught 14 lessons in the whole week. crap right?

Tuesday we had to go to la lima, 6 hours away, for our mission leaders meeting with all the ZLs. It was cool. The only crappy part was that the other leaders are so lame!!! theyre not excited at all! Only Measles and I were the only optimistic ones! THEY NEED TO GET IT FIGURED OUT LIKE US!!!! haha 

At our leadership meeting Dunia showed up! She brought me a little treat and her testimony written down. She is INCREDIBLE. Even though she has lost her school and two of her children have cancer, shes still going strong in the church! her testimony is incredible! She quotes Nephi and Moroni and everything. Shes awesome. She cried when she saw me and it was great to see how much influence the gospel can have in the lives of others. 

We saw a great miracle this week for our faith. We were on our way to a lesson, and we hadnt contacted anyone that day, so Guzman said, Hey. I wanna contact that house over there. Then I saw people outside of two different house and I said "Guzman go hit that house, Ill hit this one and vasques you go hit that one!" they were a little reluctant but they gave in and we got 3 contacts in at once, but thats not the miracle. As we moved on from the contacts, a man stopped us on the street! "HEY! MISSIONARIES! when are you gonna come visit me in my house?!" "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Whenever you want!" it was awesome. The guys name is Martin Martinez. Easy right? And he told us how he has just felt the need for the Lord in his life right now. So we went to go visit him. Super cool. But of course he needs to get divorced from his wife in the states and get married to this lady here.... Freaking Honduras! hahah but it was great to see someone with a real need so great that he was willing to go out of his way to look for us. 

Well. We had interviews with president this week. He expects a lot out of me in this zone and expects me to push my comps. As always. Ill never catch a break! haha 

The worst part of this week is that I sprained my ankle on saturday! Lame huh?! But im already feeling better. SO whatever.

Love you all! The missions awesome! 

Always,
Elder Hodson
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment