Mission Zone

Mission Zone

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Week 43

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Dearest Family and Friends,

Well, I dont have much to write this week, but what a wonderful week it was!!! Theres nothing better than talking to the family! Without a doubt.

Well. This week was full of tamales and chicken sandwiches and firecrackers. Oh how annoying are those fire crackers. I cant take it sometimes. These ltitle kids are incredibly obnoxious with their fire crackers at 1 am

But we had a great week of work still! We committed as a district to give 101 acts of service in these two weeks and its totally true that you can see amazing miracles from giving service before trying to teach! Its so much easier and the people quickly recognize you as more than just some preacher. Weve found some great new families and Im pumped to see how it goes with a bunch of new investigators. 

We had our stake musical fireside last night and Mom would have been so proud of me! I conducted our group and we did a rendition of Joy to the World. I decided to be a little funny and conduct very theatrical with my pen and all. But the rendition actually turned out great and everyone came up after and told me that we did the best of all the wards! and the people that new me there got a good laugh out of my conducting. haha 

well thats all for this week! I love you all! Ill talk to you next week! 

Happy new year!
Elder Hodson

foto: I get really sweaty when I go caroling haha 
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment