Mission Zone

Mission Zone

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Week 40

STILL IN SAN JUAN

Dear Family and Friends,

Im still here in San Juan!!! Im super happy about it! I wasnt ready to leave this area yet. I love this ward and I do love this area. So Im pumped Im staying. My comp didnt have changes either, so Ill be with him for the next two months! 

This week has been great! We had the church christmas devotional, with 5 investigators there with us! It was great, and a great experience for the investigators to hear the voices of a few apostoles of the Lord. Fernando even brought his whole family! Hes doing great and is preparing for baptism on the 27th.

We had a great experience with Elkin and his family this week, I left my DVD of the restauration at their house, and his mom ended up watching it alone! She felt the spirit incredibly strong and without any doubt told us that she knows that Joseph was a prophet and that this is the true church. We explained that in january, Elkin will be 16 and will be able to baptise his family! We challenged her to the 21st of january, and she gladly accepted! 

We had an awesome service project this week! We went to an old folks home and gave service there. It was awesome and it put a huge smile on the old folks' faces. I then edited all the photos and videos to put together a zone video for christmas. I worked for 4 hours putting it all together perfectly, and guess what happened? Computer shut down. I was distraught. haha

Christmas is coming up soon! im super pumped to talk with my family and friends! Thats all for this week! I love you all! 

Always,
Elder Hodson
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment