Mission Zone

Mission Zone

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Week 94

Christmas Time

Dearest Family and Friends,

Hows everyone doing today? 

We had a great week. Like always! This week was so fast. I cant believe how fast life is flying by.

We went to La Ceiba this week for our last multizone conference! It was also amazing. I loved it. And all the missionaries left estatic. Everyone is in agreement that this was the best multizone conference that the mission has ever had. Even president said it! 

I love roadtrips. We got to drive the truck to ceiba this time and Elder De Leon and I talked the whole way there and back. We bonded. He is without a shadow of a doubt the best companion ive ever had. I havent had the best companions on my mission, and he makes up for every single one of them. Were always on the same page. And were always laughing. He helps me and I help him. His whole family lives in las vegas so im gonna visit them all when I get home. Im super grateful for him and hes made the end of my mission so much fun. 

We found the coolest family this week! Another married young poor couple!!! I think theres only two young married poor couples in the whole country and were teaching them! NO ONE gets married here haha Their names are Fredy and Lillian Medina. They have two little boys. Hes 27 and shes 23. They live next door to members, they both have sundays off of work, their boss at work is a member and is always talking to them and has given them the proclamation to the world and they have great opinions about the church already! I wont lie. Im pumped for them. Theyre my best hopes for one last family baptism in my mission! 

Well. ITS CHRISTMAS TIME! If you wanna give the greatest gift this year, GO AND SHARE THE GOSPEL! BE BRAVE! Invite others to come unto christ and this will be your most meaningful christmas ever. People need to know about the restored gospel! They need to read the story in 3rd Nephi about the birth of christ and his visit in the americas! GO AND SHARE IT!

I love you all!
Elder Hodson 1

No comments:

Post a Comment