Mission Zone

Mission Zone

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Week 92

Meetings, Meetings & More Meetings

Dearest family and friends,

Whats up?! Its a fine day here in La Lima, its been raining cats and dogs and the streets are now rivers!!! I like the rain when I have the truck :) but the poor missionaries in the field today are suffering. 

This week was ridiculously fast! Meeting meetings and more meetings! With the ZLs on tuesday, half of the new missionaries on thursday and the other have in La Ceiba yesterday. Yesterday was ridiculous because we spent all morning in a bus to get to ceiba then all afternoon in the bus to come back. But the meetings have been great. theres been a great spirit to them and I feel like theyve been very productive and helpful for the missionaries.

Tuesday I did divisions in Progreso North with Elder Tumax and Elder Wilks. Wilks and I have the same birthday!!! so cool. Im just 3 years older than him. Makes me feel old haha But theyre great Elders. Great Zone Leaders. We had an awesome day. Always helping them to put down more baptismal dates and get new investigators. That day we put down 4 dates and pumped up a family to get married! I love divisions.

in my area..... things continually are moving slowly. With so many meetings and stuff, I was only in the area for two days this week. But we have a new investigator, Juan, that is awesome. Hes a black hole, in the sense that he never stops talking, but when we contacted him he told us that hes super tough and hard hearted and will never accept the gospel. Bologna. We had a great visit with him twice this week and he accepted a baptismal date for the 2nd of january. Hes awesome because hes a hard working business man, married with a full family. I have high hopes for them. 

Well. I love you all!

Always,
Elder Hodson

No comments:

Post a Comment