Mission Zone

Mission Zone

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Week 81

I hate holidays in Honduras!
 
Querido familia y amigos,

How is everyone doing today? Im doing great! Loving life as always, but this week was so terrible!!! hahaha This has been the week of all the county fairs and parties and parades, so NO ONE is in their houses. And because Olanchito is the Texas of Honduras, everyone was showing off their prize winning cows and horses all week. It was pretty funny. I think the worst part of all is the music. Latin country, latin rap, and a music called Bachata all week long, but the same 20 songs. I hate the music here. haha

But in spite of all the crap this week we still had success. We put down two more baptismal dates for october. One with our neighbor Kelly, shes awesome and fully prepared to receive the gospel. And the other with a kid named Harry whos come to church like 4 times in a row. Theyre both awesome and I really do believe theyll be baptized. Harry is such a funny 16 year old. His eyes light up so bright when he sees us and when we talk about him being able to be a missionary. He cracks me up.

We got to see elder Soto this week! We had a meeting in la paz and afterward president klein took Guzman and I to go see him in san pedro. Hes doing great! He should be back on his mission in 6 to 7 months. He was a little drugged up because we saw him a day after his surgery, so he was cracking us up. To show us his scars they were gonna have to show us his behind and he says "No way! I love you guys but I dont wanna be THAT close of friends! Hes hilarious. 

BIG NEWS!!!! Elder Ruelas, my son, is now in my district! IM SO EXCITED! I get to go on divisiones with my chubby little son! Im super pumped. 

Well, I love you all, Im loving the mission, and I cant wait for everydays adventures.

Always,

Elder Hodson

Pics,
Me and the other Riley, Elder Nichols
The president of honduras landed his helicopter outside my house haha
Our pet lizard
I love selfies
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment