Mission Zone

Mission Zone

Monday, July 20, 2015

Week 73

Well, my last week in Santa Rita

Dearest Family and Friends,

So this has been my last week here in santa rita! President is closing down areas and so my area is getting cut. Ive loved it here! I dont wanna leave the great investigators we have here but I feel comfortable leaving them in elder measles hands. He'll get the work done.

Ive absolutely loved this area! in this area in only 3 months ive grown the most in my mission! In this area is where ive learned to really work hard! We didnt have not one baptism but in reality Im not disappointed one bit with my work here! I know Ive planted many seeds that those future elders will be able to reap! 

Funny story. Theres a grand myth here in Honduras called bad eye. They believe here that a baby can get sick by a very misterious cause. If you look at a baby, and you have "strong vision" but you dont carry the baby, itll get deathly ill. The only way to save the baby is if the person who looked at him comes back to your house sweaty as can be, takes off his or her sweaty shirt and covers the baby and holds it in the sweaty shirt. RIDICULOUS! haha but if you dont know who looked at the baby.... then youre in for trouble. youve gotta make some concoxion with tobacco alcohol spices and a hen's egg. Its ridiculous hahahaha I love honduras.

Well. IM PUMPED TO SEE WHERE I GO ON WEDNESDAY!!! love you all!

Elder Hodson

No comments:

Post a Comment